In a desk job, apart from having a good computer in front of you, you should also invest in a good chair. A good chair can not only comfort you, but also help you reduce your hospital bills indirectly. Also, a chair helps you maintain a good posture. If you end up buying a not so good chair then using it for hours every day may affect your body and in the long run might cause severe problems.
Top 3 Best Office Chairs for Arthritis
A good office chair can help you provide the best comfort and support while you can concentrate on your work. And today it has become a necessity rather than a luxury. Now, let’s take a look at some of the best chairs available in the market for you to choose. For arthritis patients, it’s very important to choose a chair which helps you not to give too much effort when you are trying to sit or stand. Here is the list of the top 3 best office chairs for Arthritis:
Hbada Office Task Desk Chair: Best for Arthritic Patients
Hbada is an old and reputed office furniture supplier that specializes in minimal black and white tone designs. The company always goes with environment-friendly, stylish and comfortable Ergonomic Office Chairs. As an early pioneer in the Ergonomic Office Chair, it has become well-known in the world with its advanced product R&D, superior product quality and an unmatched after-sale service. With top production lines from Germany and Italy, the company only uses the most eco-friendly materials in designing their ergonomic chairs and constantly have been winning high reputation in the global market since its establishment. It is one of the best office chairs for arthritis.
- Design is sleek and simple. The chairs can easily be used in homes as well as offices. The mid-back can be adjusted for maximising your comfort. It automatically matches with different decorative styles. The chair’s ergonomic backrest naturally fits the curve of the lower back and keeps away the pain from the spine of your body.
- It is a space saving item. The arms can be flipped and the chair can be easily put under the desk for saving space. It is very much suitable for living room, study room, conference room and offices.
- The chair is made from high density mesh back for flexible support and it is also breathable. It is specially designed to support your lower back during those long sessions.
- The chair has a 120° tilt tension and pneumatic height adjustable from 17.7 inch to 21.2 inch. It matches different statutes. The maximum weight capacity is 250lb (113 kg).
- The chair has a heavy-duty base with smooth and silenced rolling casters, which is meant to last for a very long period of time.
- The chair will be best for keeping away aches and pains from your body.
- The is made with breathable mesh. The chair has SGS certified Level 3 cylinder to eliminate security risks. It has a stainless-steel base for strong bearing capacity. The wheels are Mute nylon wheels which are shock absorbing, non-slip and wear resistant.
Read More: Best Chair for l5-s1 Herniated Disc Disease
Modway Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair
The Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Office Chair marks a turning point in your office tasks. The breathable mesh back and plush vinyl seat gives you tremendous support for your everyday work ventures. The back height and seat depth are both adjustable so you can fully personalise your experience and the two sturdy armrests are also height adjustable for assisting your vertical seat posturing. The chair also includes tilt tension and lock functions which helps in reclining and inclining comfortably when needed. The chair comes with five hooded dual-caster wheels which are heavy-duty and for those, you get the ability to glide over any type of floor.
- The Articulate chair comes with a breathable mesh back and also has passive lumbar support. It is also generously padded and contoured with 6” thick mesh seat cushion. All in all, it provides reliable ergonomic support.
- The chair has been designed by keeping productivity in mind. It holds a maximum weight of 330 Pounds (150 kg). It is very sturdy as well as supportive and comes with a variety of colours – Black, White, Brown, Green, Red, Blue.
- The Articulate is specially designed as a computer chair that easily adjusts to your needs and totally customisable for your preferences such as height adjustable armrests, one-touch chair height adjustment, 360-degree swivel, and a tilt and lock system.
- The Articulate chair comes with five dual-wheel casters which is very smooth and mobile over carpeted or hardwood floors. It is suitable for all floor types. The wheels are heavy-duty and are made to last longer.
- The Articulate chair’s material is Polypropylene. It is made with breathable mesh back, padded mesh seat, chrome foot ring, and adjustable height.
Read more: Best Office chairs for pregnancy
Flash Furniture Swivel Ergonomic Office Chair
This mesh desk chair provides comfort with style. If you want exceptional for those hard-working times in your office, then it is the best you can buy. Beat those hot summer days and prevent those sweat patches with the ventilated mesh back behind you, which offers huge airflow. The curved backrest comes with lower lumbar support which provides good posture support. This chair also has flip-up arms that provide relief to the shoulders and neck. When you want to roll the chair underneath the desk, the arms can be flipped out of your way and so the seat height is not disturbed. With the pneumatic lever, adjusting the seat height is also very easy.
- The chair provides you with several comforting features such as ventilated mesh back comfort, reduced leg pressure from the contoured seat and functional flip-up arms.
- The ventilated curved back provides superior lumbar support and breathability.
- A tilt lever is also provided to lock in an upright position. You can push it in to lock, pull to activate rocking motion, while the tilt tension knob controls tilt resistance, and that makes it super secure.
- The materials from which the chair is made are: foam, mesh, metal, plastic, plywood. The frame material is made from sturdy plastic.
- There are various colour options available for this: Black, Blue, Green, White, Red, Gray. All these colour options are available in two variants – leather and mesh.
Our Recommended Best Office Chair for Arthritis
We recommend Hbada Office Task Desk Chair as the best office chair for arthritis for its features that full-fill the criteria of choosing the best chairs for Arthritic patients.
Conclusion (How to choose the best office chair for Arthritis)
For choosing office chairs for arthritis patients, some points are to be remembered thoroughly.
- The chair gives good comfort and this should be the primary concern.
- The chair should maintain good posture, that is, the backrest should not be at an awkward angle.
- The back of the chair should be high enough to support all the back, shoulder and neck.
- The neck support should not push you too hard otherwise it may cause neck pain.