Recliners are great, everyone knows that but certain people are on the lookout for specific types of recliners to solve a specific problem. Would every recliner make you feel comfortable? Of course yes, would they act as a stress reliever after you’ve had a long day? Very big yes.
But just like every ergonomic chair, there are specific chairs that help with a particular problem type and in this article, we are going to be reviewing some of the best recliners users can use for better leg circulation. These recliners are not limited to prices or the state of the market, recliners already are some of the best-priced ergonomic chairs you can find out there.
Before we get into giving you the samples you need. Let’s talk a little about the importance of leg circulation and why you should get a chair that caters to it.
Importance of recliners that aid improved leg circulation
Sitting for a long time does not encourage proper blood circulation, which in turn promotes the formation of blood clots, heart attacks, and even strokes. A recliner assuages this by providing options for users to change their sitting positions while also adjusting their foot and back support.
People often prone to circulatory problems are mostly workers and elderlies, who sit for an extended period at a time. The symptoms of a user experiencing difficulties with their leg circulation include swollen legs, soreness and aches around the legs and ankle region.
Recliners have a unique footrest that can be elevated to help with this problem. These frequent changes in sitting position and leg position help with the blood flow to and around the leg region, improving the general health of the user. Now let’s take a deep dive into some of the best recliners for leg circulation.
Recommended Best Recliner for Leg Circulation
All the chairs listed are important but we are recommending the Delta Children Blair Swivel Recliner Chair because of its versatility and all-inclusive comfort it offers users. This chair is one of the best recliners that promote good leg circulation in users.
Best Recliners for Better Leg Circulation
Christopher Knight Home Ishtar Push-Back Recliner Chair
Best known for its versatility; it can be used in nurseries, reading, and in sitting rooms
The Christopher Knight Home recliner chair is a plush, comfortable and strong chair designed to offer a relaxing and stress easing comfort to users. It is primarily made with a fabric material that is meant to be durable and comfortable to users. It can be used by anyone of any age.
This recliner chair has a reclining backrest and a footrest that can be pushed out and up to elevate the legs. The chair has a contemporary and minimalistic look that makes it look elegant and simple at the same time.
It also has a glider and swivels design feature that makes mobility even easier for users. The chair was designed in such a way that it’s both comfortable for small and average people. It is small and easy to move around and it doesn’t consume a lot of space.
GDFStudio Macedonia Modern Recliner
Best known for its Retro, mid-century modern design
The GDFStudio Macedonia mid-century modern recliner chair is made with a comfortable polyester fabric material. It has a design that can easily blend into any living room as a chair until it’s time for the user to put his/her feet up and relax.
The pricing is affordable and the quality is pleasing to users and us. The reclining backrest and elevated footrest features are comfortable and ease the stress after a long day. The size is comfortable for users who are small and big and it has a sturdy design that tells us it is going to be durable.
The chair is not heavyweight and it can accommodate the weight of people on the heavy side with a weight limit of about 300-350lb. The chair was made to be cozy but also free enough for users to freely adjust and move around when they need to.
SAFAVIEH Home Collection Levin
Best known for its convenient arm push reclining design feature
This chair provides a sinking effect kind of comfort. It is easy and quick to assemble and set up and it is very affordable for the market quality. It can be used by a wide range of users of varying sizes.
The material used to make the chair is durable, comfortable, and cool on the user’s skin. They blend in really well with other furniture in the sitting room but they can also be used for other purposes outside of a living room.
Read More: Best Alternatives to Stressless Recliners
Delta Children Blair Swivel Recliner Chair
Best known for its swiveling and cushion padded comfortable feature
The Delta children recliner chair was primarily made to be used in the nursery for children but it had evolved beyond that. More so because of its comfortable features that adult humans find alluring, even when nursing a child.
It creates enough room for users to rock their children to sleep and the swiveling feature design allows for easy mobility and a rocking sideways motion. This chair is super comfortable and it not only swivels but glides on the floor as well.
It is durable and sturdy and the arm and back support are strong for users’ comfort. Made with premium and comfortable linen cloth material. It is big enough to accommodate taller people and is comfortable enough for smaller people. They do not consume a lot of space and can fit into almost any environment.
Berri Swivel Flared Arms Recliner Chair
Best known for its comfortable reclining feature and flared armrests
The Berri Swivel recliner chair like its name indicates has a swiveling functionality that affords users easier mobility. It is a very plush and comfortable that that has very well placed cushions for added comfort.
It is made with comfortable and gentle leather material, the internal frame is made with quality material that makes it sturdy and durable. It also has a very sturdy base. The backrest is high and strong for back support and the reclining feature allows users to recline into a laid back position for added comfort and easing of stress.
The flared armrests were designed to accommodate the natural position of the arm. It is very affordable, especially considering the quality you get in return. The chair is a tad bit too heavy but this is only because it was designed to accommodate anyone of any size.
What to look for in the best recliner for circulation?
All the chairs mentioned above promote good leg circulation but we will provide a few pointers for readers who intend to keep an open keep when purchasing their recliners. These are the essential and important things every good recliner must possess.
- Motor type; recliners can either have a single or double motor. A recliner with a single motor is relatively cheaper than a recliner with a double motor recliner. The double motor recliners offer more adjustment options and functionality and have fewer mobility issues compared to the single motor recliner.
- Recliner type; a recliner is typically of two kinds, a manual and an electric recliner. Electric recliners adjustment functions are controlled with electric buttons or remotes and manual recliners are controlled with levels or knobs.
- Size; this means two things, the size of the user and the size of the recliner itself. The size of the user is very important when purchasing a recliner. The size of the user is often what determines the overall comfort while using the recliner. It also determines if the user could experience neck pains, lower back pains, or leg pains. The height and width of the chair have to suit your body size. The size of the recliner is also important to note if you have limited space to situate the chair in your home or office.
- Functions and features; different recliners come with different features and functions designed to provide a better experience for users. Some recliners have amazing features like an inbuilt heater, pockets for snacks, cup holders, massager, speakers and radio, and even USB chargers. When choosing to buy a recliner, the features and the function you want would most likely be decided by your budget.
- Framework; the inner construction or the framework of the recliner chair should be sturdy, durable, and have good quality. The maximum reclining capacity should also be considered. Generally, recliners that recline up to 150 degrees are considered good. The material used for the outer parts of the chair is also important.
Other important aspects to consider include price and ease of cleaning amongst others.
Finally, every chair listed here is amazing with improved leg circulation, now you never have to go another day with swollen or aching feet.